HTE Hothouse has been renamed Ceramic Heater.
What is FAR Infrared (FIR)?
It is a specific wave length of light from the sun. Among the rays coming from the sun, the FIR waves are the safest and the most beneficial.
What exactly is radiant heat?
No need to worry - it has nothing to do with either ultraviolet radiation (which gives you a sunburn and damages your skin) or atomic radiation (the kind from a nuclear bomb). Radiant heat is simply a form of energy that heats objects directly through a process called conversion, without having to heat the air in between. Radiant heat is also called infrared energy (IR). The infrared segment of the electromagnetic spectrum is divided into three segments by wave length, measured in microns or micrometers (a micron = 1/1,000,000 meter); .076-1.5 microns = near or close; 1.5-5.6 = middle or intermediate; 5.6-1000 = far or long-wave infrared. The infrared segment of the electromagnetic spectrum occurs just below (infra) to red light as the next lowest energy band of light. This band of light is not visible to human eyes but can be seen by special cameras that translate infrared into colors visible to our eyes. We can, however, feel this type of light which we perceive as heat.
Our sun produces most of its energy output in the infrared segment of the spectrum. Our atmosphere has a window in it that allows FIR rays in the 7-14 micron range to safely reach the earth’s surface. When warmed, the earth radiates infrared rays in the 7-14 micron band with its peak output at 10 microns.
The sun is the principal source of radiant energy that we experience daily. Have you ever been outside on a partly cloudy spring day of about 50 degrees and felt quite comfortable until suddenly the sun was obscured by a cloud? Although the air temperature had not had time to drop, you felt chilled, as the cloud would not let the warming infrared rays through to reach you. The infrared heat in the Hot House is just like the heat from our sun or that which our own bodies produce as they burn fuel to keep us warm. These rays are selectively absorbed by the tissues needing a boost in their output. The internal production of infrared energy that normally occurs within our tissues is associated with a variety of healing resources. After boosting a tissue’s level to maximum, the remaining rays pass onward harmlessly. This phenomenon is called resonant absorption.
What Does It Do?
* Elevates the temperature of subcutaneous layers, thus expanding blood capillaries, stimulating blood circulation, increasing metabolism between blood and tissue, promoting tissue regeneration and reducing cramping.
* Penetrates 4-5 centimeters into the dermis (middle layer of skin) from muscles into blood vessels, lymphatic glands and nerves.
* Affects every living cell and produces warmth. Through this cell tissue micro-friction and the vibration of molecular resonance, chemicals within cells are activated.
* The warming effect is helpful in eliminating such things as the waste products generated by aging, heavy metals and toxic substances, which are then secreted by the sweat and dermis-layer fat glands.
* Adjusts the autonomic nerve function and reduces the over-stimulation of sensory nerves.
How the Process Evolves
- FIR waves reach into the cell and create water molecule resonance
- The waves then produce atomic molecule resonance
- Energy conversion occurs through absorption
- It forms an effect on the heart
- It enters to the subcutaneous cell layer
- Temperature is elevated
- Capillary dilation takes place
- Extravasated blood and congested toxins are excreted
- Cells are activated
- Organ cells are repaired and protected
- The formation of enzymes is promoted
When FIR penetrates our bodies it can be converted into the appropriate energy. This activates the self-regulating systems in our living tissue so as to alleviate the bodily imbalance and lead to recovery. It is not only a beneficial health therapy, but can also be a substitute for other therapeutic modalities. Because of its heat penetration property, FIR radiates to the meridian points of the body.
Treatments generally last 20 minutes to an hour, but it does not hurt to use it longer. Initially, relief is only temporary, but with repeated treatments the duration of relief becomes longer and eventually becomes lasting.
Today, scientists and physicians are studying specific wavelengths of light, such as Far Infrared, to understand their therapeutic effects on our bodies. The human body is nourished directly by the stimulation of sunlight or nourished indirectly by eating foods, drinking luids, or breathing air that has been vitalized by the sun’s light energy.
If certain wavelengths are missing in the light we receive, the body cannot fully absorb certain nutrients. The result is that, even with adequate nutrition, the body is malnourished without exposure to sufficient light. Sunlight increases the ability of the lungs to absorb more vital oxygen, as well as the blood’s capacity to carry and deliver it. Oxygen deficiency has been readily linked to a host of illnesses and discomforts ranging from chronic fatigue to cancer.
When near infrared (NIR) waves heat organic substances the surface gets hotter than the interior, and the interior gets heated by conduction from the surface. By contrast, far infrared (FIR) penetrates deeply with a very uniform warming effect. Recent studies show that not enough illumination contributes to fatigue, depression, suppressed immune function, hair loss, skin damage. Lack of a balanced spectrum of light contributed to loss of muscle tone and strength.
FAR Infrared Dome Benefits
* Far Infrared emits photons
* Photons help release enzymes
* Enzymes stimulate macrophage activity increasing the elimination of damaged and diseased tissues
* Nitric oxide is released which expands capillaries and increases circulation
Infra-red photons produce enzymes that activate macrophages, which help eliminate damaged and diseased tissue. Macrophages work on a cellular level.
Nitric oxide is released and expands capillaries. It also increases circulation and carries toxins to the lymph system and out of the body.
Why is this Infrared system unique? It uses infrared radiant energy to directly penetrate the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1-1/2". Its energy output is tuned to correspond so closely to the body’s own radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.
One of the reasons FIR has beneficial results in a variety of illnesses is the ability of FIR waves to remove toxins, which are often at the core of many health problems. Numerous toxins are stored in our bodies. Toxic gases may be encapsulated by clusters of water. Where these toxins are accumulated, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. When a 10 micron FIR wave is applied to these large water molecules, the water begins to vibrate, which reduces the ion bonds of the atoms which are holding together the molecules of water. As the breakdown of the water molecules occurs, encapsulated gases and other toxic materials are released.
SoQi Ceramic Heater is 32" wide and 15" tall.