Also nicknamed the “rabbitfish,” this
blue-eyed, spotted sea creature found in the northeast Atlantic has
characteristics of both sharks and rays. Like cod liver oil, ratfish
liver oil offers:
* A full spectrum of omega fatty acids to reduce inflammation and preserve brain health.
Vitamin A in a retinol form the body can easily absorb, which supports
immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.
Vitamin D to help absorb the vitamin A, regulate the immune system and strengthen bones and muscles.
33% alkylglycerols, which are anti-inflammatory and can aid the immune system.
* Vitamin E, which may maintain healthy cholesterol levels, support the
heart and inhibit free radical damage, and keeps the oil fresh!
* Support for the pineal gland to help with rest and meditation.
* A more mild, buttery flavor than cod liver oil.
* Suggested Use: 4 to 6 drops under the tongue each day. Hold for a minute or more in mouth before swallowing.